After airing via live stream earlier this month, Corey Feldman’s new documentary “My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys” has renewed allegations against actor Charlie Sheen of raping child star Corey Haim during the filming of the 1986 movie “Lucas.”
The documentary reiterated several other allegations of rape and pedophilia, including Jon Grissom, who co-starred with Haim and Feldman in “Dream a Little Dream,” nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss.
Feldman’s self-financed film also accuses former actor Dominick Brascia, who died in 2018, of also abusing Haim. In 2017, The National Enquirer ran a story in which Brascia claimed that Haim told him he had sex with Sheen during the making of Lucas. Sheen ended up suing the tabloid for libel and settled out of court.
“My Truth” was also screened by Feldman for a select group of friends and journalists in Los Angeles, though the live stream was fraught with technical glitches that Feldman called a “blatant attack” on his First Amendment rights.
SPOILER ALERT* 4 ALL OF U WHO COULDNT C THE FILM LAST NIGHT, IM SHATTERED BEYOND COMPARE! SINCE THEY R TRYING 2 PAINT THIS BLATANT ATTACK ON MY 1ST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS 2 SPEAK FREELY AS A HOAX, PPL R WRITING WE NEVER SAID THE NAMES, HERES PROOF IT HAPPENED! https://t.co/9IBre5o0RO
— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) March 10, 2020
According to a report from Entertainment Weekly, the documentary features “several other talking heads” who also claim that either Haim directly told them he had been abused by Sheen as a child or that they had heard about it from others.
“This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn’t like ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail,” Feldman said of the alleged rape in a scene that Rolling Stone said “drew gasps” from the premiere audience. “He told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.’”
Haim died in 2010 from pneumonia at just 38 years old. As we reported last month, Feldman says Haim made him promise that he would expose their abusers.
Grissom and Weiss have denied the accusations in the past, according to Breitbart, but Hoffman hasn’t addressed the accusation against him since Feldman named him in 2017 during an appearance onThe Dr. Oz Show.
Feldman, 48, has long alleged that he and Haim were sexually abused as teen stars. But his claims have often been dismissed by the mainstream media, which have cited Feldman’s eccentric personal behavior and credibility issues.
For his part, Sheen vehemently denied the accusations in a statement to Huffington Post.
“These sick, twisted and outlandish allegations never occurred,” Sheen said, urging people “to consider the source and read what [Haim’s] mother Judy Haim has to say.”
Judy Haim appeared on The Dr. Oz Show in 2017 and identified a different actor, not Sheen, as her son’s rapist, a clip which was reportedly included in Feldman’s documentary.
“My son never mentioned Charlie. We never talked about Charlie. It was all made up,” she told Entertainment Tonight in 2017. “If my son was here to hear all of this he would throw up.”
Although Judy Haim accuses Feldman of using the documentary to further his own career, the Rolling Stone notes, Feldman said his goal was not to make the moment about himself but to speak for the voiceless, including Corey Haim.
“The most important topics are the ones you hear about the least,” Feldman said at the private screening. “When you don’t hear about it is when you should worry.”
The film is still available to stream at MyTruthDoc.com.
If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!