Free Speech Protest in San Francisco Turns Bloody After Antifa Thugs Show Up


A free speech protest organized by conservative activists in downtown San Francisco turned bloody after hundreds of Antifa thugs descended upon the crowd.

Several conservative protesters and three San Francisco Police officers sustained non-life-threatening injuries sustained when the “counter-protesters” attacked them with pepper spray and caustic chemicals, according to KPIX.

The protest was organized by Team Save America following the social media suppression of an explosive New York Post story alleging that Joe Biden’s son Hunter had arranged a meeting for him with an executive at Ukrainian energy company Burisma in April 2015.

“Two of them were Black men, which is always really confusing to see someone who’s been brainwashed into that,” Demitria Ruiz, a counter-protester, told KPIX.

The Proud Boys were allegedly expected to attend the event, but organizers said they didn’t show up.

“I was hoping (the Proud Boys) would … stand toe-to-toe with us and, like, get spit in their face, you know?” Ruiz went on. “If you’re going to come out and establish your principles, you might as well actually show up.”

KPIX reports that fists began to fly within minutes of the start of the protest, including one landing right on the face of one of the event organizers, Philip Anderson.


In spite of the violent mob, Anderson took the stage to speak when the thugs began to throw water bottles and glass bottles over police barricades at him.

“I love America, I love this country and I love free speech,” an undeterred Anderson declared to the crowd, calling his attackers hypocrites and stating that they are the reason why he’s voting for President Donald Trump.

“They chased me, they kicked me for no reason,” said Marc Solorzano, who suffered a leg injury in the attack. “I’m from a Latin home. I married a Mexican woman. They kicked me for running—I was running from them!”

“All dressed in black, I think he might be Black Lives Matter (activist), hit me in the back of the head, knocked me down. I got up. The security guards ran him off and they told us to go over here,” Derrick Main, a Trump supporter from San Rafael, told KPIX.

Although the event was cut short, the Antifa crowd began making their way through Market Street, chanting and forming a shield line.

San Francisco police reported that three officers and several protesters were injured in the attack, with one officer needing treatment at a nearby hospital.

At the time, they told KPIX no arrests were made, however Anderson’s assailant, Adora Anderson, was identified and arrested on Sunday afternoon. KPIX reports that he was transported to San Francisco County Jail and booked on charges of mayhem and a hate crime enhancement.

If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!