Portland Antifa Activist With History of Rioting Arrested in Child Sex Sting Operation


A Portland, Oregon antifa activist with a history of being arrested for violent rioting has been arrested in a child sex sting operation.

Aubrey Ryan Quinn-Ward, 25, was arrested last week by Washington County Sheriff’s deputies and has been charged with luring a minor and first-degree online sexual corruption of a child, The Post-Millennial’s Andy Ngo reported.

He has already been released from jail.

Ngo, an independent journalist who has written extensively about antifa activity in Portland, noted that Quinn-Ward was arrested several times in 2020 during the violent riots following the death of George Floyd and was also routinely released shortly after being arrested.

Portland’s protesters gained notoriety during the summer and fall of 2020 for relentlessly violent protests, which continued every evening for months.

Quinn-Ward was among those arrested on the night of July 17, 2020 when rioters attempted to set a federal courthouse on fire and to block the exits from the building.

“At the time, he was charged with felony rioting, escaping from police, resisting arrest, interfering with officers and disorderly conduct. His $36,500 bail was waived and he was quickly released. His case was dropped altogether by the Multnomah County District Attorney’s office shortly later,” Ngo reported.

He was arrested again in August 2020 among a crowd that attempted to set the Portland Police Association union hall on fire and he was charged with felony rioting and various other misdemeanors but, again, released from jail quickly.

Last week, Quinn-Ward was one of five men who were arrested in the sting operation and police believe they may have sexually victimized children. The antifa activist allegedly traveled to meet a child for sex in a Beaverton parking lot, where he was met instead by law enforcement and arrested.

Quinn-Ward has been ordered by a judge to not have any contact with minors and not to use any devices or computers that connect to the internet. He will appear in court again on September 12.

If you appreciate the work we are doing for faith, family, and freedom, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!