Students at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse are in the throes of “Sexual Health Week,” an annual offering of “sex-positive” events aimed at promoting perversion and promiscuity under the guise of “healthy” expressions of sexuality.
According to The Racquet Press, the UWL student paper, the university’s Wellness and Health Advocacy and the Peer Health Advocates coordinated the week-long event, which began on Monday, March 2 and ends on Friday, March 6.
The paper notes that “Sexual Health Week” will feature “presentations on birth control options, sexual health trivia, sexual communication, clitoral masturbation, consent, and gaps in sexual health education for high school students, particularly for LGBTQ+ students.”
The Racquet Press continues:
This week of education is extremely valuable to the campus community because most students do not receive adequate sexual health education in middle or high school. We aim to empower all students to make healthy decisions around sexual activity by providing unbiased, evidence-based, and truthful information.
The paper also credits several organizations, including Student Life: Violence Prevention, the Pride Center, Campus Climate SEEDs, the Student Health Center, Campus Activities Board, College Feminists, the Department of Psychology, and Planned Parenthood of Western Wisconsin with supporting the event and allowing it to take place.
The sick events include:
- Breakfast & Birth Control, in which the Student Health Center and Planned Parenthood will give away free “sexual health supplies” and information about birth control.
- Sex Jeopardy, where students can “show [their] smarts with sexual health jeopardy” and win prizes.
- Sexcessful Communication, where students can lift taboos by talking openly about sex.
- Condom Bingo, where students will be encouraged to “win prizes by showing off your sexual health knowledge.”
- Teach-In: Clitoral Masturbation and Free Vibrator Giveaway. At this event , students wil “engage in a conversation about clitoral masturbation, dealing with stigma, and empowerment. The first 40 attendees will receive a free vibrator.”
- Consent & Pizza, at which students will combat the “sex is like a baseball game” metaphor and learn how consent is “like pizza.”
- Flashback Friday to High School Sex Ed, where students will “fill in the gaps in LGBTQ+ sex education, discuss the importance of inclusive curriculum, and learn about the policies that dictate what is taught in public schools.”
Is there even a point to higher education institutions in America anymore?
It seems as though universities across the nation are hosting “sex weeks” with increasing regularity. Exactly what need do our college students have for Planned Parenthood-led workshops, spanking demonstrations, and free sex toys?
This isn’t education, it’s sexual anarchy, and it does not belong on college campuses!
If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!